Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Friday, December 15, 2006

cooler weather

Brant and I took our spoken trip to WI were we encountered much cooler weather. It was welcomed by us both, as it has been relatively warm here in TX. Friday we hung around the house and ran some errands and chilled with the family. Brant's 3 younger brothers (Nathan, Kyle and Seth) all came home so we hung out with them as they arrived. Brant got our gear ready for hunting on Saturday morning and Brant and Nathan did some target shooting, I tried, but I missed :-(.

Brant and I got up around 530 on Sat. morning and trekked out into the dark, cold woods. Nathan had already gotten up, hell that kid must have left at 4 am. Brant and myself, his 3 younger brothers and some other hunters were staked out in different places in the woods sitting, waiting, freezing, no talking, no moving... Brant and I stayed out in the woods until about 930 or so (I think). We were sitting there for a while and didn't see anything, I was actually doing good (he said I am more still that Nathan :-) ), not talking much, and not moving. It was really pretty - our view- snow covered some of the branches and it was just still and quiet. I kept wondering if a bear would come up behind us and eat our little heads off- thankfully that didn't happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home