Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Friday, December 15, 2006

a bunch of stores

Brant and I hit a bunch of stores- our latest thing: looking at furniture we can't afford. It's such a waste of time but it's so FUN!

We got our Christmas tree, stockings, ornaments, lights, I made a wreath! We didn't hardly stop all weekend. I mowed the backyard and raked it- there were so many leaves I actually got a blister from raking so much. It was nice to be outside and boy does our yard look good!

Brant and I went to Galveston on Saturday to run and see my parents. We ran 13 or 14 miles- we don't know for sure yet, but it was the longest run yet. Talk about pain! Brant's foot is bothering him and my whole body just ached. So, we'll see. I don't know about the plan for this week of running or this weekend. I'm not sure if it's a longer run or a shorter one? My fingers are crossed that it's shorter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home