Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Friday, December 15, 2006

Creative speakers

I have Mozart blaring from my Creative speakers. It's so much fun to get into his music just like that, for fun. And fun to imagine the look on Wolfgang's face if he were beamed into my living room (in his white wig and tights of course) to see me sitting facing this glowing flat thing, with his music coming from NOWHERE. I think he would have a heart attack, or be convinced he has gone insane: his inner ear has become the air he breathes! Then I would do that rescue breathing thing on him, and save his life. Then I would sit him down on my comfy brown sofa and nurse him to sanity - or rather my version of it:) and see if he complies (by then his Symphony would be over and we'd settle for the noise of cars that would freak him out just as much). This fantasy is getting very scary. I have a picture on my wall of a group of men, a few of the old greats - composers, standing casually in modern dress. It is weird to see Bach's legs in dress pants, to see the bulge of his male member and remember the guy had a trillion kids somehow didn't he. Wolfgang is wearing addidas sneakers, 80's snug levi's. I am getting scared. I just finished reading a great book by Richard Powers called The Time of our Singing. One of the main characters is a physicist obsessed with time and how it goes in no direction, and in every...including backwards. I didn't completely understand, but I can recommend the book wholeheartedly.
Christmas is getting closer and closer...yes. It is. Jesus, are you visiting from the past or the future? Wanna come over for a glass of red cuz in the meantime you could clarify a few things for me. A nice guy named Wolfgang Mozart will be here and he's great fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home