Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Friday, December 15, 2006

start painting

We did start painting the living room last Sunday and have hopes of finishing it up this weekend. It's such a slow process! We have a lot of great ideas about what we want to do but with it being Christmas and all, the money seems to be going a lot of other places... like to the new boots I want.. hah!

anyhow, on a lighter note- I think I may have accidentally caught a virus on my work computer. Now the IT guy is going to have to come and fix it and I'm going to have to explain why I look at all the gossip websites when I have a break. GREAT! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home