Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Thursday, December 14, 2006

everyone has been asking

everyone has been asking....when are you coming back?my answer has been the same...my flight has been delayed.all of a sudden, the whole of today...i miss home so much!!!i miss everything back home, my frens, the food, the places and including you!was taking to marvin last night...he's looking forward to my arrival as a bday present, haha!
and nigel this afternoon...even thou, its just a short conversation...i could feel him! we got so much things to talk about...i miss you hips!
raymond called me in the afternoon while i was KOing on the bed, reminding me to buy some cake deco book for MOMzilla and he's so sweet by saying, 'sms me the flight, date and time. i will be there to pick you!'
alright, i aint no gay k...as you can see its only guys looking forward to see me! hahaha....
thank you guys!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home