Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

finally

Last week I finally got enough courage up to talk to my supervisor about getting trained to become a Prepress Operator (I'm a Preflight Technician now). Basically, they get to do the cool stuff — fixing the files, setting them up in the imposition software, etc. I had already taken the online class that taught the basics of using the imposition software and I did quite well. Well, he agreed that it was time that I start learning and he knows that I'm a fast learner. Things kept coming up last week that kept me from being able to start training, but today I finally got to sit down with an operator and start going over the basics. Yay! The guys I work with on first shift are extremely helpful and really nice, so I know I'll get the hang of it all really soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home