Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Mother's Day

The count down has begun, Mother's Day is only a couple of days away. If you have not gotten anything here are some ideas for you. These ideas are just that ideas, but I think they can help you out.
1. Get your mom, grandma, aunt or who ever you are buying for a gift card to their favorite store. It may seem impersonal, but I honestly would prefer a gift card or cash over a gift. Why? That is easy to answer, I can get what I really want! This is really good when you really don't know what to get that person who has everything.

2. You can also purchase a gift certificate to a spa, restaurant, etc...

3. Instead of buying a card make one, its a lot more personal. I love it when my kids make things, it shows me that they took the time to care and think about me!

4. Ask, yes ask the person what they would like. It may ruin the surprise, but at least you know you will get the right gift. Ask them what are their top 5 gifts, and pick one.

5. Coupons, that you make up that can say that you will do laundry for a week, or the cooking, etc... Be creative.

Do you have any suggestions? Let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home