Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Monday, May 07, 2007

WOW......

Blogging has become a hot spot for me just lately.I wouldn't do this if only the craze on making a sum of money by blogging is not involved. I would be the wordless blogger ever if this doesn't exist. A lazy reader like me somehow gets empty-headed from time to time feeling left behind of what the world has become. Anyone would probably take the chance in spite the fact that it's time consuming at the same time brain draining.

I can't deny the fact that sometimes nor shall I say most of the time I find it hard to deal with especially with an infant to attend to when hungry and cranky. Imagine me holding my baby at the left arm while my right hand is on the keyboard trying to come up with a nice thing to say about a certain product or service I don't even know about nor idea what they're for. You got to be a quick thinker and have to be rich with vocabulary in order to keep up with the given time frame intended for some task or opportunity available before it's taken by others. Anyhow, I am happy the way this goes even though I have to sacrifice a little of my time instead of playing with my dear son there I go trying to make a dime because I have the purpose of helping my younger siblings back in my hometown on their studies.

On the brighter side, I am also pleased to have the motivation from these opportunities so I can at least exercise my writing skills, enrich my vocabulary and never to forget the importance of language as a means to communicate. This is a better way to sharpen my brain before it gets rusted from mainly being a stay at home mother. I may be an introvert type of person, shy and a bit reserved, I would be better of thinking and writing to be productive. It feels like being schooled again. Introduction to journalism experience type of scenario takes me back in time only on the world wide web. By the way, my baby is sleeping soundly. Such a relief!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home