Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Lowest Unique Bid WINS!

Have you head about bid4prizes.com?Bid4Prizes is a new auction site with a definite difference.This is actually a unique site that allows you to bid on cool products, but there is a twist to it.if you bid $5.26 and a bunch of other people bid anywhere from $0.01 to $5.25 multiple time but nobody else has bid $5.26 then you win.Of course you do not know what others are bidding.The lowest unique bidder will be the one that actually wins the auction!The lowest unique bidder is the winner!
Either way, it is something new to play and I would like to win the HDTV, the ScionXB and the iPhone.
I think I myself should give it a shot, too! And I win a prize,I think I would just give it to my parents and let them use it! also i'm going to give it to my mom as a Mother's Day gift!

1 Comments:

At 4:49 AM , Anonymous bidding websites said...

I agree these are good fun and its nice playing on a auction which goes against how they are 'supposed' to run, I mean having the lowest bid instead of the highest is pretty cool... Its just getting one that is unique that's the problem! Thanks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home