Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Friday, December 15, 2006

We actually made some progress

We actually made some progress! we finished painting the kitchen!! Brant, myself and his very kind Aunt Janice painted the kitchen on Saturday, really they did a lot of painting and I tried to look busy - but I was really just sipping some wine out of a paper cup! heheheh. No, I helped! Seriously! But man, painting is hard work and it's tiring! And we have the whole house to do! Boy would it be nice to be RICH and hire someone to do the work for us!
The color of our kitchen is similar to Terracotta as Janice pointed out and it happens to look really really good with Royal Blue (thanks to seeing the painters tape up against it!) so We will do all of our kitchen accents in a Royal Blue color!

We will start painting the living area this week or next - Brant and I will have to try out a few different ways, our ideas about how it should look are a little different but I am sure we can compromise (I hope!).

I took some pictures last night and I will try and post them soon, well as soon as we get the tape off.

Yesterday we had a fun filled day cleaning out the apartment! Boy did that suck. So glad to be out of there! Then we went to IKEA and I bought a bunch of Royal Blue stuff for the kitchen (yea!!) and we also got this cool track lighting for the entry way and a new light fixture for the kitchen! They both look SO AWESOME! I cannot wait to see what this place will look like when it's all done! We got a ton of great ideas at IKEA and it's cheap- yes, it probably won't be stuff we would keep forever! But for now, it's fun and it looks GOOOOOD! so yea Team US!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home