Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Sunday, December 17, 2006

I Got Paid From PayPerPost today!

Today,I’ve earned $10 from PayPerPost,where you can making money with blog advertising.YES,I got Paid!I receive a email from Payperpost that:
"This is a notification letting you know that your PayPerPost post, 'Create Your Disclosure Policy NOW!!' (posted on November 15, 2006), has made you money. We hooked you up... if you would like to hook us up let everyone know that PayPerPost is a quick and easy way to earn money with your blog."WOW!!it's nice to get that email saying "You've Been Paid".
When I signed up for Payperpost in Nov, I never dreamed that I can get paid for posting.It's a great service and although a bit controversal, its making me blog more and allowing me to get paid.And I will be able to give better presents to my family and friends.WOW!!Thanks to being paid to blog!Hopefully, the Payperpost will better and better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home