Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Thursday, December 14, 2006

join mark

I wanted to join mark and the gang so much at zoukout but my semester haven't end till next week and partly my flight schedule...i couldn't attend~ sigh! i had hipss of fun last year with them...
even though there's zoukout & mos party in singapore! i had my own fun here in perth as well with my classmates...
crashed at my fren's place for drinks & food before we hand down to northbride...a couple of clubs that we went (the deen, the shed, metro city) and my right wrist is filled with different stamps...luckily, i manage to wash it off just now....slpt over at his place, and i just came back like 40mins ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home