Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Contact Lenses

I wear a combination of contact lenses and glasses. By this I mean when I’m working
or going out, or planning on driving somewhere I always have my contacts on, but often in the evening when there’s little chance that I’ll be going out I’ll switch over to my glasses if I’ve been wearing my contacts all day.Yes I know there are contacts you can wear day in and day out but I haven’t tried them yet. I am however thinking of trying them.I was visiting Lenssurvey.com earlier today and their line of Acuvue Bifocal caught my eye. Plus I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about Acuvue Bifocal from my friends that wear them. It's a better way of correcting astigmatism,Instead of having to wear clunky glasses or irritating rigid contacts patients now have the option of using comfortable contact lenses. Focus Toric contact lenses come in 3,000 prescriptions to ensure that the specific prescription needs of each astigmatic patient is addressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home