Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Monday, May 21, 2007

MLM

I received an invitation to participate in an MLM whereby a new member has to pay USD2 to each member on the up line (there are six members) and also an admin fee of USD0.50

After making the payment, I would be given a personalized homepage with my own referral ID and I am to spread the news of my own homepage and try to recruit as many people as possible to join under me so that my name which is at the bottom, will go up, and I will receive USD2 from each person.

If I participated and do not market my site, then I will forever NOT recover my investment of USD12.50. This MLM group is using E-Gold which I do not have an account with.

Now, the problem is, MLM like this is ILLEGAL. If you were to use PayPal for this purpose, your account would be banned!

So if anyone was ever thinking of getting a quick buck though this, think again. Yes, it is possible to earn money through the internet but this is definitely not the right way. Remember, there is no shortcut way to richness although I am not saying that marketing a homepage is easy but STILL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home