Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Monday, May 21, 2007

design

I know I have mention to you before that I design graphics, t-shirts, mouse pads, clocks, kids clothes and more. I do that by using cafe press. One of the things I am going to start doing is showing you some of the products I have designed. I also do custom work for clients as well as design graphics for others who want to start their own cafe press store, but don't have any graphic knowledge. I thought it would be cool for my readers to see what else I do. So besides showing you my graphic designs done on cafe press I may also show you my other kind of work. What else do you do besides blog? Leave me a comment and let me know. If you don't blog yourself but just like to read blogs, what kind of work do you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home