Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Thursday, May 17, 2007

photography

I used to have this interest for photography two years back.I did consider attending one of the photography schools in town but I never manage to sign up due to time constraint.I don't own a dslr or anything, just a small tiny ixus 30.I prefer compact cameras actually as they are lighter and it's easier to carry it around.But of course, as much as I like the ixus, it has its limitations.

Almost every function is automatic and I can't adjust the aperture settings or the shutter manually.Anyhow, not that it matters coz I have no idea when I need to apply a high aperture setting or vice versa.A month ago, I noticed that there's a dead pixel on my ixus' LCD screen.A friend told me that I can send it back to Canon for some mapping stuff to fix it but I haven't done that yet.Maybe it's time to get a new camera huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home