Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Saturday, February 10, 2007

spam

Lately I have been getting quite a bit of spam coming through my site. And I really have no tolerance for these imbeciles who can not find any other way to promote their websites. Apparently, they have never heard of the concept of negative marketing - Not all buzz are good buzz, and it can hurt you.
I have a feeling that it is the same person who keeps on dropping these lines, and I'm glad that he/she feels that my website is worthy of that much attention. I have lots of patience.

You drop a spam, I delete your comment. You can keep on dropping them, and I'll just keep on deleting them. Sooner or later, you will give up and there will never be a trace left on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home