Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

my Gmail

my Gmail notifier has been acting weird. At startup, it no longer prompts me for login information; but instead, displaying an “offline” or “logged out” indicator in the system tray.

Tried selecting the “Tell me Again…” from context menu, but my browser was redirected to a page displaying the message of “The page you requested is invalid”.

What’s wrong going on? Anyone facing similar situation? Or anyone having a solution?

I’ve tried to reinstall the notifier, but it doesn’t work.

Prior to this misbehave, the notifier was working fine, under the same system configuration.

At first, I suspected the firewall. But, temporarily shutting down the service does not solve my problem as well.

For your information, I’m running Gmail Notifier 1.0.24.0 on licensed Windows XP Home SP2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home