Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Stepping off ..Stepping off....

Stepping off the quiz line and no not doing the tag thing yet, I just kind of want to write about my wish for our future. That "our" of course I'm talking about Dharma. It's been such a struggle for me, when sending out resumes and not receiving any responses, not to just completely give up on this city and find somewhere else to go.I actually wrote a poem titled, "10 Things I hate about You" about this city. It actually made me smile a real smile. Something I haven't done in quite a while. Make myself smile. Make myself happy. Dharma's very good at making me smile, but I'm harder on myself. I know most of you understand this.
So my wish is to find happiness again, find my cockiness again. Find me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home