Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Friday, February 09, 2007

positive

I’m feeling a tad bit more positive now about the whole situation. Randy called me this morning before the majority of people got up and last night he got 2 back to back slots so we got 20 minutes, plus he talked until someone came to the door and overall we ended up with 32 minutes. Free too, it’s nice not having to worry about collect calling anymore. That was PRICEY as hell. Now i have to pay it all off, ick.
Someone managed to slide into my driveway this morning and get stuck for about 45 minutes. Don’t ask me how.. or why but I know they made me a couple minutes late to work b/c I couldn’t leave until they did. Then once I barreled through about a foot of snow I find out 20 minutes later my driveway got plowed. It better be clear when I get home, I’m sick of worrying about getting stuck every time I try to leave my house. Rawr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home