Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Friday, February 09, 2007

somewhere

As I was getting ready for sleep my poor cat was still afraid to get into his bed in the window - so I went out and got the thermometer and put it in my mom's bedroom window instead. Poor cat. I think it traumatized him. He now lays in the bathroom, which is the only room in the house that has a window he can't easily see.

Of course, my brother did not exactly help the situation. I was pointing out the uneasy way Harry was acting and after petting the poor cat for a few minutes my brother tossed him into the window cat bed - Harry froze, eye to eye with the evil monster he had been avoiding. I informed my brother that was an evil thing to do, he said "No, this is evil" and made a grab at the back legs of the cat. Poor Harry went balistic and every direction at once getting out of that bed and around the desk and into the basement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home