Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Monday, February 05, 2007

upside down

Have you ever had one of those moments where your entire world turns upside down? This past Monday was that day for me.With Dharma off to her conference I ready the two kittens, Saana and Marcel for their vet visit, for a spay and a neuter.
9 am with two very disgruntle kittens that haven't had any food since 11:30 p.m the night before, I was able to wrestle both in the big carrier and off we went. The message that I had received the night before was this was a drop off only. Since I didn't make the appointment, there was some confusion. Now my dear readers picture me without caffeine and stumbling into the vets expecting to drop them off and pick them up that afternoon. Since I was getting certificates from the Berkeley Humane Society for their vet visit, I didn't see a need to hang around. Oh but that's where the fun of gouging begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home