Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Thursday, July 05, 2007

haha

I’ve been working for CIT at UB since October of 2005. It’s kind of hard to grasp for me, I’ve never held a job steady for this long of a time period. It’d be nice if I was able to get a promotion to senior though, it kinda makes me feel like dirt being a junior after such a long time period and seeing all these juniors getting promoted before me that were hired after me. I’m wondering what I do so wrong that makes me not eligible.It’s odd. I pick up hours like crazy, I show up for my shifts on time or early, leave late because I finish what I started, I’m courteous to customers regardless of how they treat me and I still am in the same place I was at the beginning. I even cover for people a lot and did the September welcome that we offered in August (Ironic, yes) and worked about 20 hours that weekend so I’m showing effort and I get involved.

Maybe I’m just not meant for it or I should follow the philosophy of good things come to those who wait but waiting sure is making me even more impatient. *sigh* We’ll see, maybe I’ll have more luck getting promoted at IGA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home