Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Saturday, June 30, 2007

well

We're turning out to be quite a well networked family! Between the five of us, we have 4 computers and laptops, all connected wirelessly. I'm using my wireless connection for the first time this past week (since I got this computer earlier this year) and it's been a real lifesaver. I've been able to do a lot of work, and do my work faster as well, since I'm working on my familiar system. I am so addicted to using tabs, that I just can't get into the rhythm of working without them. And since a lot of computers don't have IE7 or Firefox installed, using regular windows makes my work take much longer to complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home