Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Thursday, May 24, 2007

my first step

How long do you guys hang on to clothes that you think you may wear again or you think you may fit into again. I usually wait about a year. If I haven't worn them in the past year, then I assume that I probably am not going to wear them in the following year. At the first of the week, I plan on going through every one's dressers in the house and whatever they haven't worn on their bodies in the last year, I am tossing out. I don't think my husband will be too impressed with this idea, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him. I have to try to get rid of some of this clutter and I think this should be my first step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home