Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My dinner

My dinner for tonight and Nicole was rice and fried eggplant mixed with eggs. Hmm it was really yum yum! I bought the eggplant last week when we do some groceries at asian store. Good thing they have eggplant just like in the PI. Unlike in the other store which way too big and it doesn't taste good compare the small eggplants. After eating, had to wash the dishes, well it wasn't really my plan to do the dishes tonights cos I was thinking of doing it tomorrow though since Im kinda tired but my mind couldn't resist of washing them so I just finish what I have started. Well, I guess it's good since I couldn't see dirty dishes tomorrow morning when having our breakfast.

Tonight might I would go to sleep early. I want to have a long Zzzzz since Nicole didn't take me have a long nap lol! Okay gotta go, gotta finish my works here before going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home