Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Gameboy Player

So I am on a quest to find a Gamecube Gameboy Player for my kids Gamecube. Apparently Nintendo no longer manufactures this. I found out the only way to get one is to buy one second hand. So of course I go to eBay. Boy was I surprised not only are a lot of people selling this item, its going for a lot of money as well.

So what is a Gamecube Gameboy Player? Its a little machine if thats what you want to call it, you attach it to the bottom of a Gamecube, user the screws that come with it. It also comes with a start up disk. What this player does is give you the ability to play Gameboy, Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance games through your Gamecube. You can either use a Gameboy to control it or you can use a Gamecube controller. Since my kids have a lot of Gameboy games, I thought it would be cool to get this for them. But at the current price it's going for they are going to have to wait lol.

It never fails lol, that when I am looking for something on eBay a billion people are looking for the same thing too. Stay tuned and find out if I will finally be able to snag one of those puppies lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home