Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A day

Yesterday I was at home all day. And I made up for it today... out for groceries and then for Easter clothes. I went to Hamrick's and found a cute pair of pants and a shirt to wear to church on Sunday. We are keeping nursery for th 8:30 service, so I figured a dress wouldn't be a good idea.

Since I didn't get a new Easter dress for Sunday, I zeroed in on the shoe section to see if there was anything that caught my eye. Cass wanted a picture of something I like and this is something that I really like...

Before I show you the pictures I have to tell you that I have big feet that only got bigger when I got pregnant. After Fuller was born my feet did not go back to their pre-pregnancy size and now I have a hard time finding cute shoes that I like. When I tried these shoes on today, I almost cried because 1) they were cute and 2) they fit so well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home