Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

blog

So today I discover what all the Twitter fuss was about and was immediately taken by the possible implementations of this clever litte site that does one thing, and does it well. I allows you to tell the world what you’re doing right now in 140 characters.
Simple concept, a magnitude of possibilities. Why? Because it allows you to send messages via Instant Messaging (IM), SMS or from your blog. It will also work vice-versa by letting you recieve messages from friends in your network via SMS or IM. Brilliant.
You can set up an account in 2 minutes. I installed Alex King’s Twitter plugin for wordpress and now my Tweets appear as a sideline on my blog. I can also get them appearing in categories if I want to and post directly to my blog from Twitter.com, neat huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home