Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Thursday, March 29, 2007

quite restless

I have always been quite restless , and never been able to find a hobby that I actually stick to. I have tried a lot of things; knitting , cross stiching , crocheting - to name a few , but I have always given up on them after a few weeks.

In January 2004 I was searching the internet for hobbies I could try, and I stumbled upon a Norwegian scrapbooking site. After hours of reading about the topic I really felt that this was something I should try. I have now been scrapbooking for over 3 years and have gathered quite a lot of scrapbooking supplies.

In this column I will write about everything scrapbook related, it might be showing off and telling about a layout I have made , telling about different techniques or telling about the newest products.

Below you find one of my layouts. The pictures are taken on a vacation to London, England in March 2004.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home