Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Sunday, April 08, 2007

play paintball

When I visit home, I inevitably get pulled along to play paintball with my cousins. They’re like a roving band of wild boys and for some reason they like having me along. Maybe it’s because I have phenomenal aim and I’m more aggressive than I look. I’m like the sneak attack on the opposing team.The best thing about their paintball obsession is that it gives me no-brainer gift options every Christmas and birthday. Most of my cousins are a good bit y9ounger than me and I have no idea what to get them, but I know without a doubt that I will never go wrong if I get them some paintball gear. I’ve already got the boys suited up with safety gear and I’m ready to move on to the more exciting stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home