Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Thursday, March 01, 2007

waterproof digital camera

I’m going to assume for a minute that the design of the waterproof digital camera came about for logical reason and not as a security feature for travelers who are prone to dropping their cameras into glasses of beer. (Oh it happens) Drunken travelers aside, I’m stoked about all the new digital waterproof cameras that are coming out.

Being an avid whitewater kayaker, I’ve always wanted a good waterproof digital camera. I suppose I could keep a regular digital camera in a dry box, but that has so many draw backs. These new waterproof cameras are a God send. I can keep one in my lifejacket and not think twice about getting it wet. Now, if only they could make them float too.

These waterproof wonders will set you back a pretty penny though. They range in price from $200 - $500.

It seems to me that if you are going to invest in a digital camera for your travels, why not make it a waterproof one? This way you can take it to the beach, it will be safe in the rain, and prolonged immersion in glasses of beer won’t hurt it either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home