Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Monday, February 26, 2007

funny TV

It’s funny how TV can affect you emotionally. Yesterday, I watched my DVR’ed episode of Medium from Wednesday, and bawled my eyes out. The whole thing was just so real to me - a parent worrying about their child and trying to do whatever it took to save them. I cried through the whole episode! And then, Grey’s Anatomy last night….didn’t shed a tear. The whole thing with Meredith was over dramatized (and dragged out TOO long I might add) and seemed so fake. Yes, I know TV is fake, but c’mon - a woman is out for hours, no heartbeat, and she wakes up and is fine?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home