Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Monday, February 26, 2007

cookies

when I went to Chili’s, I got distracted at the front door, by a table of girl scout cookies. They moms and the 2 little girls were just setting up for a few hours, and I used all the cash I had on me to buy cookies - 12 boxes in all! They gave me an empty box and I carried my prize right into the Chili’s with me. I called Jim afterwards and told him I bought cookies. He then told me the girl scouts were at his workplace that day as well, and he had also bought cookies - 10 boxes! So now we have 22 boxes of cookies to eat. Good thing you can freeze them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home