Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Monday, February 26, 2007

High Paying Opps

Now at PayPerPost, bloggers taking up post oppurtunities are subjected to a filter, including parameters like Page Rank, Alexa Rating, Tack Score:this is the rating given to bloggers by advertisers.The higher your pagerank and alexa score the higher your chances of grabbing the high paying opportunities.I’ve been seeing a $1000 opp for the past few days.Yup, you read it right, one thousand dollars.Of course you need to have a high pagerank to be able to take the opp.It’s easy money isn’t it? You get paid at this best blog ad network.I saw Opps which were worth $150, $123, $80, $60 and so on and so forth, but I couldn’t take any of them since my blog did not satisfy the conditions required due to a small problem from my side.I know the system over there has been really whacked for about 10 days with people not being able to take opps because their PR wasn’t showing, their Alexa rating was showing, or both. they have done some fancy footwork and upped the stakes. The powers-that-be and have presented us some very high payout opportunities. The only conditions for those are that our Google Page Rank is high enough to take them and, if there is an Alexa restriction, that we meet it. It's also true that payperpost takes less of a cut off the top from advertisers. Posties like me make more money that way. This post, for instance, is earning me $15 just to write honestly about the increasing value of payperpost and the potential earnings.
I'd rather blog about a service I believe in and know more about anyway. I almost can't believe everyone's not doing it already. It costs nothing to join and you get to pick the opportunities. Today there are over a hundred to choose from.so check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home