Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

ya

Cause ya know what? Frankly, I stopped associating myself with groups of people when I was in junior high. I’ve always tried to include everyone, be nice to people etc. Lately, though, I have noticed adults-yes mainly women- acting like 13 year old girls, not thinking some people are worthy of speaking to, talking behind their backs, not including them in lunch, yadda, yadda, yadda. This happens at work, it happens in the online world and I sit back in amazement wondering what in the hell is going through the heads of these idiots. You are not better than anyone else. And when you don’t say hello to me in the mornings? I don’t really care. It just confirms the fact that you’re all idiots. Simple. Anyone else agree with my little rant?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home