Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Thursday, February 15, 2007

That was surprising

I was propped against the upstairs railing at Mezzanine on Saturday night, when Omar told me that Peter is moving to Korea. [Peter = my ex, for you new readers.]
Peter doesn't speak Korean. He's never talked about friends in Korea. His work project has nothing to do with Asia. But he decided to move there for four months, and work from the Google Korea office.
That was surprising.
Tonight I got an email from a certain girl, gushing about how she just got engaged. That's great, but ... WTF? Just two months ago she wanted me to date her, and within this brief time she met someone else and got engaged?

Next thing you know, my brother is going to announce that he's gay, and then Google will acquire Microsoft and we'll port our servers to run on Vista. Because apparently I can't predict worth crap about what will happen in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home