Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Review My Post

PPP has a new affiliate program called Review My Post that will help us build blog traffic and links.and it will pay your to review others posts.All you do is put the "Review My Post" badge at the bottom of your blog post, When someone clicks on the button and signs up for Pay Per Post a special opportunity is created specifically(Review My Post) for that person. The person earns $7.50 by writing a post in their blog about the post in your blog!they get paid, and I get paid, so that is a win-win situation.Its pretty cool! let me know if you reviewed my post and I'll give you a shout out with a link back to your site in one of my posts.so not only do both bloggers get some cash, but it also builds links back to the original blog. and linkbacks are also nice. especially for those of us concerned about our page rank. Once you become a PayPerpost member,and then you can write your review.There will always be that extra stream of cash to do with whatever you please as long as you become a dedicated postie like me.I think this program with be a successful one-benefiting everyone!It's best way to makes you some extra cash and build traffic to your blog!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home