Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Saturday, January 06, 2007

I was thinking

I was thinking, 'Sei lor, yesterday I had a headache because of it, today I'll get a migraine.'So in the afternoon, brought Aidan for yumchar, just because we can sit comfortably at an air-conditioned place, and also to takeaway food for tonight. I don't feel like cooking. Then we went to a stretch of shops, where I bought him a bag of rubber toy giraffe, elephant, dog and cat. Got some watermelon for tonight to cool down.Afternoon came and went, we lay in bed for Aidan's arvo nap, but he wasn't sleeping. I think he is at this stage where he's going to wean off his nap. But I have to keep him active till at least 8.30pm as he will nod off sitting on the sofa at about 5.30pm. Anyway, since it was hot, but fine compared to yesterday, I filled the tub with about 3 inches of water (remember water restriction!) and dunk his toys in there, and he had a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home