Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Saturday, January 06, 2007

my letter

I handed the clerk my letter any way. As I looked for a pen on the counter when she said something at the speed of someone who had repeated the same verbiage too many times. But I did catch the phrase "explosive" and "hazardous material" which made me look at her in complete surprise. She then repeated the new post office spiel. This time I caught something to the effect of "does the letter contain explosive or any hazardous material?" My brain immediately processed this and answered her without thinking who I was talking to, "Well, if this check to the county bounces, that would be hazardous to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home