Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Friday, January 05, 2007

Guess

Guess what I did on Christmas Day? Caught the 24 hour marathon of VIP with Pamela Anderson. And what did I do on New Years Day? Another 24 hour marathon of VIP. I know I did the same thing last year because that's when I started blogging. And I blogged about watching the 24 hour marathons, just like I am doing now. I know, there's not much content to the show. The story line sucks, but once in a while you just need to have that mindless show of machismo and eye candies.
Lem and I had such a great holiday. All the eating has gone to the waist line so we have both made a pact for our New Years Resolution - Wake up early (no more 2 in the afternoon rising), eat regularly, and no matter how busy we get our workout can not be put aside for the day. We're doing well on our 2nd day in the New Year. We slept last night at midnight and we were up at 7:30AM. I feel like I get more done when I wake up early. Since I write (write, write, and more write) all day, I get more inspiration and my mind is more alert. We skipped our midnight snacking last night and we are all gungho about today's workout. I even put together a weekly schedule and will be posting it up the wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home