Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Listening

Listening to the news reports on Saddam Hussein's execution, I'm having a hard time coming up with anything funny. Anyone can do a 'Sodom Insane' name change. So I asked myself, "Why did Saddam cross the road?" Given his history, I could only think "To kill more Iraqis on the other side." My thought of "How many Iraqis does it take to change a Saddam?" led to "No one knows. Over ten thousand tried and ended up dying." Hardly side splitting ... unless you're being tortured. And maybe that's why there aren't any Iraqi comedians --- they keep bombing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home