Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Thursday, December 07, 2006

talking about snow

I’ve been talking about snow in Spokane, but it looks like we may get some snow here in Seattle this weekend. I’m supposed to be traveling back to Spokane tomorrow, but apparently there’s a winter storm heading this way, and it may dump in the passes again.I guess I’ll just have to get up tomorrow and check the report. I ought to go today since the weather isn’t that bad, but I have plans for this evening, so phhht. Fortunately, working from home means I can delay going back for a couple days and just work from here if I have to. Ah winter travel, gotta love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home