Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

PayPal suck!!

I’ve heard the horror stories from disgruntled users of PayPal but had ignored them - up until today. I woke up this morning to an email from PayPal stating that my account had been reduced to limited access due to my selling of a Sony PlayStation 3 console on eBay (for a mere $100 above the price I paid).
After being on hold for almost an hour, I determined that it would be in my best interest to cancel the transaction that the buyer had sent me (an eCheck that was uncleared) and have him send me a money order. This accomplished two goals. PayPal didn’t have to worry about a fraudulent transaction and I saved about $30 in processing fees that PayPal loves to charge its users.
After doing some research, it has been determined that anyone who sells a PlayStation 3 on eBay and uses PayPal as the method of receiving money will have their account reduced to limited access. This means that you cannot touch any funds within your PayPal account.
As of this post, I’m currently waiting for PayPal to grant me full access to my account - a process that is estimated to take up to 30 days. Which should be instantaneous given the fact that I’ve done all the required steps to regain access to my account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home