Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

a few presents

I've got Michael a few presents, but I am waiting on him to tell me exactly which digital camera he wants. Normally I would feel confident in just buying it without checking with him first, but I can't. He has his Sony now, but he wants something small and easy to just throw in his pocket on the way out the door, yet it has all the bells and whistles of his big one. UGH! I want him to just give me the SKU# so I can get it. At this rate he will get his Christmas present in March.

Saturday evening was spent the same way it usually is. Nine thousand boyz spent the night here and I did my usual of trying to get them to settle down. Around midnight I had enough so I pulled out Trivial Pursuit and had them all sit down and answer questions that even I can't answer correctly. We bent the rules and gave hints, and after 2hours I saw them starting to nod off and get tired. I started pulling out the pillows and sleeping bags and they were in dream land in less than 10 minutes. Michael and I spent the next two hours listening to music and talking. I think it was 4:30AM when my eyes finally closed for the day.

I woke up at noon today to a fairly quiet house. Most of the kids had already gone home (thank god for milk and cereal) and my boyz were playing on their computers. I started a load of laundry, had a glass of Carnation Instant Breakfast and lay back down in bed. I slept until 4:00PM! We ordered Outback Curbside to Go and had a nice dinner at home. Both boyz are on their Winter Break, so they both asked if a friend could spend the night. I said no, so J.R. went to his friend’s house for the night and Justo is hanging out without his brother around to bug him. Sandy is doing his laundry, and I'm just hanging out on my bed with my laptop. Sunday evening is my Manila office Monday so we're on IM's together working. Michael went to go meet up with his brother and give him his Christmas gift as he's going to be in So Cal for the holidays. I was invited, but I opted to just stay home and be lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home