Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

sucked so bad

You guys today has sucked so bad it’s not even funny. This morning my mom went into the ER because she had really severe chest pains…luckily it wasn’t a heart attack. After all the testing that was done the doc thinks it was caused by stress. She’s home now and resting, they put her on some meds…keep her in your thoughts wouldja? She needs good ju-ju sent her way.

I ended up with a migraine slamming my ass to the floor early in the day and I’m just flat out miserable still. No amount of drugs are helping and I alternate between crying, wanting to vomit, and wishing for a swift death. I’m still not over it as we speak but I just need to vent. Misery loves company and I’m inviting you all over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home