Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

stupid ruling

This stupid ruling that made us lose our NY/LA stations is really pissing me off. I almost missed Medium tonight because I lost all my my timers when the stations went away. Fortunately CSI: New York was a repeat and I only missed the first 10 minutes of Medium, but this sucks. Thursday was always tricky even with both coasts to tape from. Looks like if I can't watch Supernatural live on the antennae, then I'll miss it totally. At least I can watch Ugly Betty on ABC's website. I really wish television would go totally "on-demand" and you could watch what you want when you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home