Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The latest episode of RockStartup

Wonderful!Rockstartup has posted their third episode.and I’ve got the inside code to be able to share it here with my dear readers.I'm going to write about it and post it up so that when I get to my nice expensive computer at home I can see it in all it's HD glory.Discover what it takes to make a company like PayPerPost and see the behind the scenes video that guides you through what happens.PayPerPost's Web 2.0 Reality TV show that that have been filming since November.You can watch the episodes as they are released each week,The latest reality tv video lets you check out the new diggs that the company is moving into, starting with making sure that there really is going to be phone access at the new building,and deciding how to set up the desks, and then the actual moving of the stuff.Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home