Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Sunday, November 19, 2006

There is a right time for everything

This weekend, I had to go out of town to help my brother with some things, and I had almost given up on this Sunday's ByB post. But as chance would have it, I got an opportunity to use a computer on my way back and in the little trip, I made, I realized something. It was something I had known all along, and all of us often hear it said time and again.

"There is a right time for everything"

I think many times, in our lives, we are striving for the wrong things at the wrong times. Sometimes we miss a chance and then we try to get it back, thus ignoring the chances that present has to offer. At other times we look too much into the future and again ignore the present. In both cases we end up getting hurt and frustrated with life. We all get opportunities in life, that we might miss sometimes, but to identify an opportunity and make use of it is a great blessing.

What this also means is that at times we have to let go of the past. If it is good then instead of resting on our laurels, we should consolidate what we have and go on to achieve more. If it has been bad then it is best to forget it, learn your lesson from it and move on.

For the greatest blessing ever is to be alive, to breathe, to move, to see a sun set, to see a child smile. The best things in life are free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home