Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Saturday, November 18, 2006

The conscious void

I've been wanting to post this quote 4 the last 9 mths, neva got down to it coz I neva seriously kept a journal until Musing mammals. It stirs up alot of emotions n u know how when u sometimes feel song lyrics are an expression of u or commercials are talking to u, I feel this quote describes in words what I experience all the time. There cannot be a more succinct n precise way of describing it. It jez clicked when I came across it.

I'm bored, jez really bored, i dunno wat 2 do w my idle time. Coincidentally I'm also facing the consequences of my actions now. It's a double challenge keeping my head abt water, there's a chinese saying " Being aware of the consequences, . I season 1 & 2 of 6 feet under and I'm almost done w it. Can I say I love this drama so much, i feel a strong connection w it on so many levels. I gotta get my hands on an original copy or at least a high quality pirated copy of the drama. I'm reading chinese subtitles when my current Chinese pirated copy decides to fast forward n gibberish becomes the language of the drama. Although i must say it helps in galvanising my rusty mando. Since working at Rockpool, I've become more Aussie, it's a good thing, considering I am in Australia not in China. I really look down on Mack coz 6 years in Sydney but all his frens are Chinese. Man.. to think u went to an Australian private boys school, tt is so pathetic. You thought the US represented hope n liberty, a brighter future? HAHA u remind me of migrants looking for a brighter future. Moving to Sydney from China is ur liberation, the rest is high level liberation this is in ur head. Why the fuck am I going on and on about u anyway, be Egocentric Sharon, gotta learn to b egocentric. As 6 feet under progresses, Claire is like a mirror image of me. She lives other pple's dramas, I have to watch that epi n quote the exact words. Are u tempted to watch 6 feel under if u haven't already? It's one drama I can watch multiple times, it's one drama that pulls me in, it's like I feel I know this family, I am the silent watcher. These characters are very real, if u can't relate to them, can I say u are ignorant of this facet of society. I have 2 verify though that ignorance is bliss sometimes.

To b continued... it's time to reverse consequences. Fighting fighting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home